So you are probably thinking...hey Matt, what kind of home inspection can I expect from Berenz Home Inspections 360°? So glad you asked. 🙂
Berenz Home Inspections 360º is quickly working on becoming a leading home inspector on Long Island. We do this by the following:
- I value your time and your client’s time. My inspection take no longer than 2 - 2.5 hours and in some cases, less. A long inspection does not mean a better one.
- All my inspections include a termite inspection at no additional charge.
- I will not and do not provide any quotes on work that may be needed on a home that I am inspecting. I am there only to provide the client with accurate structural information about the home.
- Understanding the value of the home I am inspecting.
- Understanding the needs and wants of my client (the homeowner or home seller), as well as, the needs and wants of the real estate agent.
- I provide fast and accurate service and will typically turnaround my report within 24 hours.
- I am very respectful of the sellers home and time and and understand the inconvenience the inspection poses.
- Each week on Thursday, we release a blog that is geared towards agents, home owners and home sellers providing tips and helpful information about common home inspection questions. Check us out at www.bhi360.com
- We have a fluid pricing program that allows me to price my inspections fairly according to the location and size of the home.
Follow me on Instagram (#bhi360) and see what I’m up to. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!